jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

FUCK THE WHAT

That's how I feel . Sometimes. Days like today. Emptiness. Rage. Rotten. Sickening.

Always this fucking feeling. Every now and then. Never get rid of it. I haven’t found the way to do it. Not yet.
And then it's when I hurry to hunt sentences. Just words. To let off steam.
Books, series. Poetry, novels, nasty rude dialogues. Truth or not, that's the other side of the coin. Not specially dark. Just harsh.

Quotes. Some are mine, some are not. All useful. Peaceful. Bliss upside down. I just can't help it.
 

- Being part of a family means smiling for photos.
- Why should I pretend to be happy?
- Because that makes your mum happy. And that’s how you fit in. Do you remember we talked about that?
This is how you do it: if someone takes you a photo, you smile. No matter if you’re happy or not. You just do it. To fit in.


People get greedy. People get fed up. It just happen. That’s why they keep weapons.

Needless to say I have some unusual habits, yet all these socially acceptable people can't wait to pick up hammers and smash their food to bits. Normal people are so hostile.

I’ll be dead. It’s just a matter of time.

MONKEY SLUT

That’s what Darwin said: you can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. And that’s what is all about: breaking eggs.

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well. That's my burden, I guess.

You’re screwed up. I’m screwed up. And I’m planning to be til my late twenties, or even my early therties.

If you could even see yourselves… youre wearing cardigans!! It breaks my heart.

This whole thing of yours… it’s all very romantic and charming and devil-may-care, but your fifteen minutes is almost up, pal. Get out before it’s just sad.

Just wanna hide in the chaos. For ages.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario