jueves, 24 de enero de 2013

I still believe (I have loved you for a thousand years)

No puede gustarme más esta canción... y TQD.



Heart beats fast...

Colors and promises...
How to be brave? 
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone 
All of my doubt 
Suddenly goes away somehow. 
One step closer...

I have died everyday waiting for you. 
Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you 
For a thousand years, 
I'll love you for a thousand more. 

Time stands still 
Beauty in all she is 
I will be brave,
I will not let anything take away 
what's standing in front of me 
Every breath, every hour has come to this 
One step closer...

I have died everyday waiting for you 
Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you 
For a thousand years 
I'll love you for a thousand more 

All along I believed I would find you 
Time has brought your heart to me 
I have loved you a thousand years 
I'll love you for a thousand more 
One step closer 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario